The Zimmer polo


The Zimmer Golden Spirit logo is a beautiful logo, but hard to get.
There is no official merchandise any more. 

Still, we want those logo's on everything we can think of :-) 

(This is a Zimmer mod :-) ) 

Having said this, I talked to my brother and sister in law. The first being my brother, the last having a professional sewing and broidery history.  I pointed them to the best logo I could find on the internet and my brother imported it in some very expensive software, added every possible stitch he could determine and after that they sent it to the intelligent broidery machine of his wife. 

This came out !


The next challenge was to change this piece of cloth in a way that it would fit on a standard men's polo.
I decided to make a small bag of it.






Finally I sewed it onto the polo and yes.. he is a distinguished gentlemen now.. ME !
 




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Headlight Rewiring

Battery replacement