Courtesy Zimmer lights

You must have seen those courtesy lights that appear from the doors when you open them ? Or even before that, when you approach.

Most luxury brands have those, projecting their logo on the street.

Unfortunately, that is a recent gadget, not available at Zimmer construction time around the 70' s

So, what did I do?

(This is a Zimmer mod.)


I bought some of those universal sets on alie xpress and I copy-pasted a Zimmer logo from the internet.


That logo was imported in the LightBurn software that I have to control my NEJE Master II Diode laser machine.

I instructed the laser to cut an acrylic shape (Transparent red) and engrave the Zimmer logo onto it.

The shape fits the laser projector. 


This is the result.  



I still have to build it in the Zimmer. It will use a magnet sensor to project o door opening.








Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Headlight Rewiring

Battery replacement